I started this blog just a little over a month ago as a challenge to both myself and its readers to improve our financial situations in a meaningful way. My dream is to provide some direction, motivation, and support to anyone out there leading their family through life’s difficult journey. In order to accomplish these goals I will need to commit to this blog and hold myself accountable for its performance and impact. I will also need to branch outside my own head and get in touch with other people that share my passion so that we can support each other and make each other better!
I will be doing everything I can to ensure that I am delivering useful information to the fingertips of anyone interested in improving their financial and family situation!
To aid in this goal I have joined the Yakezie Network Alexa Ranking Challenge to help track my blogging activity and ensure that I’m on the right track. This challenge was started by Sam, the man in charge of Financial Samurai. I have followed his blog and the network for years and it is an honor to be joining this challenge. Below are the guidelines as taken from the challenge page:
THE YAKEZIE NETWORK ALEXA RANKING CHALLENGE
2) Write consistently 2-4 times a week for 6 months.
3) Install the Yakezie badge with pride.
4) Announce on your blog that you have joined the challenge.
5) Selflessly promote others.
6) Your goal is to break 200,000 in Alexa after 6 months. If you are already under 200,000, your goal is to break 100,000. If you are under 100,000, your goal is to break 50,000 and so forth. This straight forward two step process helps ensure that we allow those who truly want to be a part of The Yakezie into the network.
7) Introduce yourself on the Yakezie Challengers Forum and get to know your fellow Challengers and Members.
8) Once the 6-month challenge is over, let us know how far you’ve come in the forums, on your blog, and via an e-mail. If you’ve developed good relationships, broken 200,000 in Alexa, and are ready for the next step, we will invite you to submit a form and write your Yakezie Member Post and become an official member.
Remember, persistence is the key to success!
Sam @ Financial Samurai – “Slicing Through Money’s Mysteries”
Yakezie Network Founder
– See more at: Creating Powerful Friends With the Alexa Ranking Challenge
The first time I checked my Alexa ranking, shortly after starting the blog on 12/15/15, my number was 18,867,798.
As of the time of this post 1/7/16 and my official start to the Yakezie Network Challenge my ranking is 3,595,153.
I still have a long way to go over the next 6 months, but I am confident that I can achieve my goal and that it will help keep me accountable for growing an awesome community here that can support each other and grow as we learn together! I will update this post or include new ones on the blog from time to time in order to update my ranking and my status with the challenge. I look forward to meeting lots of people that I have followed over the years as well as discovering new voices out there that I can connect with.
I’m excited for the future![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]